[RE-wrenches] Pass through/transition box for Enphase

Glenn Burt glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Thu Aug 11 17:53:06 PDT 2016

Interesting product, and good for standard stranding conductors, as their UL
486C certification attests.

They are however a screw to conductor connection device and will have the
same limitation when used with finely stranded conductors as the standard
Polaris splices.

The Polaris grey connectors have a metal sleeve already in the port as part
of the device, which the screw crushes against the fine stranded conductors
- essentially performing the same function as installing ferrules on the
conductors.

Glenn