[RE-wrenches] Protecting Asphalt Shingled Roofs

Chris Worcester chris at solarwindworks.com
Fri Jul 29 21:34:20 PDT 2016

We get enough garden hose up to the roof to be able to spray down our work area quickly, about every 15 minutes during the heat waves. It can almost be a full time job for one person. I hadn’t thought about a mister/drip system….hmmm…

Chris Worcester

Solar Wind Works

NABCEP Certified PV Installer

Office 530-582-4503