[RE-wrenches] Whisper 100 parts?

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Fri Jul 29 13:23:47 PDT 2016

FYI Luminous has sold to another India firm call Wish. wishenergy.com Be
fore warned communications is tough. Best of luck.

Christopher

Chris Schaefer’s
<http://www.solarandwindfx.com/>

*Tel/Fax 585-229-2083 or Cell 585-748-1870 *
*5115 South Hill Road ~ Canandaigua New York 14424**www.solarandwindfx.com
<http://www.solarandwindfx.com/> ~ E-mail: chris at solarandwindfx.com
<chris at solarandwindfx.com>*

Thomas Jefferson, the author of our great Constitution, once said,
"democracy" will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not."