[RE-wrenches] Off grid

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Thu Jul 28 09:34:42 PDT 2016

Bill,

I don't know about Samlex. We have a small offgrid system with an Outback
GFX1424 1.4 kW inverter and FM80-150VDC charge controller. There were some
issues early on with incompatible LED dimmer switches that apparently fried
the Outback inverter board, so that was replaced under warranty. We’ve only
had the system in for ~6 months so I can’t talk about long term
reliability.

[image: Luminalt offgrid (Small).JPG]

Cheers,

August