[RE-wrenches] Replacing grounded inverters

Glenn Burt glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Fri Jul 22 05:08:03 PDT 2016

If you read some of the proposed changes for the 2017 NEC, it is looking life there will be no problem replacing isolated inverters with non-isolated versions. In fact the proposed wording seems to allow either USE, or PV wire to be used with non-isolated inverters explicitly going forward.
It made me feel better about doing recent replacements.
I'm having more trouble with the TL inverters and AFCI issues on older systems, however.