[RE-wrenches] California AB2188 and Streamlined Permit App

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Thu Jul 21 14:18:03 PDT 2016

Hi Bruce,

We haven't run into multiple jurisdictions in the Bay using the same
application forms, although there is a slow convergence of similarities in
what jurisdictions are requiring. More and more jurisdictions are allowing
us to email in plans, however.

I believe Grid Alternatives is a CALSEIA member. CALSEIA has a permitting
committee focusing on streamlining the permitting process in California.
You might want to check them out if you haven't already.

Here is a little more info, including a permitting survey:

http://calseia.org/lowering-soft-costs/

Best,

August
Luminalt