[RE-wrenches] Enphase Support Non-Responsive

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Fri Jul 8 10:54:56 PDT 2016

Friends:

I too struggle with the extended time it takes to reach tech support.  We
are captive by the fact that many service operations can only be performed
by Enphase tech support.  I have two suggestions:

1.    Please remove the *d&*n* music-on-hold.  I can stand being on hold
for extended periods but only if I can otherwise be productive.  The tinny,
repetitive music is a complete distraction.  Progressive companies have an
option to select no music.  I have asked this if Nick Soleil but it has not
happened.  Please implement this.

2.    Please return to the policy of allowing customers to call and inquire
about remote diagnostics.  I have had customers call in and interact with
customer support and it has been a win-win for us.  The customer feels
empowered and has a better understanding of their equipment and it saves my
time.

Thanks for considering these options.

William Miller

[image: Gradient Cap_mini]