[RE-wrenches] Enphase Support Non-Responsive

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Tue Jul 5 15:34:23 PDT 2016

And like magic, I received a call 45 minutes after posting this. A VERY
helpful manager saw my (repeated) tickets and was asked by his manager to
call me. That issue got straightened out. He said they are very aware of
their backlog and they are all working overtime and hiring customer support
personnel. Again, to be clear, they are always very professional and
helpful when you actually get someone one the phone. Let's home they cut
the response times down. I'm pulling for them. They started off with world
class support, and seem intent on getting back there.

Haha, and as I type this, no joke, an email just came in with a
satisfaction survey from Enphase.

Jason