[RE-wrenches] SolarEdge 7600 and the Powerwall

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Tue Jun 14 09:15:58 PDT 2016

I would love to hear more about that install. Design, sense of equipment
quality and development (is programming and function well thought out and
implemented), availability, pictures, etc. are all significant questions.
Thanks for the offer!

Howie
Howie Michaelson
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™

Sun Catcher
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar Electric Incentive Partner
802-272-0004