[RE-wrenches] SolarEdge 7600 and the Powerwall

Lloyd Hoffstatter LHoffstatter at sunstruckconsulting.com
Tue Jun 14 05:59:17 PDT 2016

Marco,

Thank you, your timing is perfect.  I am working with a utility to get approval of a StorEdge  / Solar Edge combination with Tesla batteries and potentially export limitation.
The utility has been asking for examples, and this is the first I can bring them back.  HECO territory?  Sorry the system isn’t yours, but thanks for helping  pave the way for others!

Any other examples of StorEdge with batteries or SolarEdge or StorEdge using export limitation would be most helpful, meeting with them on Friday,

Best regards,
Lloyd

Lloyd Hoffstatter
M.S. in Applied Solar Energy