[RE-wrenches] Odd Inverter Problem

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 11:57:23 PDT 2016

Yah Drake, it can be done and I have done that before - in small main
panels it involved a plastic shim under the neutral terminal block, and
nylon nut/bolt to hold it down, with the EGC connected to GEC and GE on the
main panel enclosure. With nice hard-wired small inverters available now
(Morningstar SureSine) I don't think I'd ever mess with truck stop
inverters wired to a main panel again. Or, just don't wire up the ground
from the 120VAC outlet on the front of the portable inverter....that would
work too. Ugh.