[RE-wrenches] Metal Battery Box

Benn Kilburn benn at skyfireenergy.com
Tue May 31 19:08:57 PDT 2016

Is this an electrical inspector? And is the inspector citing a specific code rule, as per his request?
Unless he is enforcing a code rule I don't believe he has any authority to specify the battery box material.
Unless he backs up his request with a specific rule then you could respectfully decline and use whatever you wish, as long as it is done properly, and to code.
Not that here is anything wrong with metal battery boxes.

Benn Kilburn
SkyFire Energy Inc.
780-906-7807