[RE-wrenches] Compressor motor/SW+5548

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 11:03:06 PDT 2016

Does your air compressor have an unloader valve, or can you install one?
That should do the trick, sounds like you are just running into the regular
high surge current demand.
Off the grid, compressors are in about the same nasty league as old well
pumps as far as surge demand.

Dan Fink
Adjunct Professor of Solar Energy Technology, Ecotech Institute
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional
~ Small Wind Installer
Executive Director, Buckville Energy
NABCEP Registered Continuing Education Providers™
970.672.4342