[RE-wrenches] supply side connection

Solar Energy Solutions solarenergysolutions at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 16:53:24 PDT 2016

We us:
Ilsco - IPC-4/0-6, Insulation Piercing, Splicer Reducers, Splicing & Terminating Kits, Connectors, Crimps, Termination - Platt Electric Supply

|   |
Ilsco - IPC-4/0-6, Insulation Piercing, Splicer Reducers, Splicing & Terminating Kits, Connectors, Crimps, Termin...
 Ilsco IPC-4/0-6 4 to 4/0 AWG Insulation Piercing Connector Insulation Piercing Connector, Main Conductor Range: ...  |  |

  Andrew KoyaanisqatsiPresidentSolar Energy Solutions, Inc.
The BRIGHT CHOICE
Since 1987, helping you and your Portland neighbors
move towards an environmentally sustainable future.503-238-4502
www.SolarEnergyOregon.com