[RE-wrenches] supply side connection - Connectder

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Thu May 12 10:07:44 PDT 2016

A local co-op recently denied this device's use, even after the founder
sent them a sample for testing. They made up some nonsense about too much
weight on the meter, then backtracked when we pointed out that they install
heavier generator transfer collars and surge collars. Then they said the
ConnecDER would interfere with those other devices that they offer, and
would not listen to reason when we explained that it was the customer's
choice what collar device(s) they choose.

Argh! It's one thing after another...

Jason Szumlanski