[RE-wrenches] multiple radian installation

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Wed May 11 13:52:46 PDT 2016

Jay:

We create a bypass system in an outboard load-center.  We fabricate our own
interlocks, like the one in the attached photograph.  We are aware these are
not listed interlocks but they do satisfy common sense analysis on
mechanical effectiveness and reliability.

The interlock depicted has the options of power coming from either two
inverters, generator or grid.  If you look closely, you can see you have to
turn off one input before you can turn on another.  The outputs can all
operate at any time.

William

Lic 773985
millersolar.com