[RE-wrenches] Mobile solar trailer

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Mon May 9 14:55:57 PDT 2016

Hey Jason,
Sorry to hear that. Any chance you can share a couple of pix so we can
build it ourselves? What were the trailer dimensions?
Thanks,
Christopher

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 5:34 PM, Lones Tuss <ltuss at outbackpower.com> wrote:

> Hello sir
>
> You might also want to look into
>
> http://www.mobilesolarpower.net/
>
> I hope this helps
>
> Take Care
>

> Lones Tuss
>
> Applications Engineer
>
> OutBack Power Technologies
>
> 17825 59th Ave NE, Suite B, Arlington, WA 98223
>
> 360.618.4383 Office | 425.213.8794 Cell
>
> www.outbackpower.com

Chris Schaefer’s
<http:www.solarandwindfx.com>

*Tel/Fax 585-229-2083 or Cell 585-748-1870 *
*5115 South Hill Road ~ Canandaigua New York 14424**www.solarandwindfx.com
<http://www.solarandwindfx.com> ~ E-mail: chris at solarandwindfx.com
<chris at solarandwindfx.com>*

Thomas Jefferson, the author of our great Constitution, once said,
"democracy" will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not."