[RE-wrenches] Off-grid generator update?

Dave dave at independentpowerllc.com
Thu May 5 11:21:12 PDT 2016

For off grid systems with back up charging powered by diesel, what is the best fuel treatment to add to a 275 gallon diesel fuel tank that is sitting about half full?

The summer use of the diesel gen is typically very low until November on a properly sized PV system here in Vermont.

Thanks,

Dave

David Palumbo

Independent Power LLC