[RE-wrenches] Winter Battery Maintenance

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Sat Apr 30 07:54:08 PDT 2016

AGM  - sealed type batteries are perfect for non- maintenance individuals and prolonged non usage periods as long as the bank does get a semi regular recharge.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136

E - dana at solarwork.com  - Web - solarwork.com

O - 970.626.5253  C - 208.721.7003

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"