[RE-wrenches] Goofy roofing

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Fri Apr 29 08:09:57 PDT 2016

Hi Bill,

It sounds like you’re talking about a purlin type setup – 4’ sounds a
little far apart but I guess that’s what you have to deal with. If you have
a corrugated metal roof, we’ve used S-5 CurruBrackets screwed through the
metal and into the purlins and then either run the solar rail up and down
the roof or install a sub-rack system (with strut or angle aluminum)
perpendicular to your solar rail.

Best,

August