[RE-wrenches] Off-grid generator update?

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Fri Apr 29 07:13:42 PDT 2016

Hardy has been purchased by SW Prod.; they are in of PHX, AZ.

Great unit I agree, but 1 - not everyone is happy or comfortable with owning a diesel & 2 - at elevation here in CO with –F° temps it is not always a good choice without a warmed shed.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136

E - dana at solarwork.com  - Web - solarwork.com

O - 970.626.5253  C - 208.721.7003

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"