[RE-wrenches] time delay relay

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Wed Apr 27 14:49:35 PDT 2016

Call your local electrical supply they will probably have to order but there are loads of timer relay  in various scenarios available.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136

E - dana at solarwork.com  - Web - solarwork.com

O - 970.626.5253  C - 208.721.7003

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"