[RE-wrenches] small inverters

Wayne Irwin wayne at pureenergysolar.com
Wed Apr 20 18:43:17 PDT 2016

Hey Jay,

We use a 100's of the Morningstar 300 for a product that we manufacture and couldn't be happier with them. We have begged Morningstar to make a higher wattage version to no avail. For higher wattage we have been using the Xantrex Prowatt inverters and have had good success with reliability and performance. Yes they are still being manufactured under the Xantrex name.

Wayne Irwin,
President
License #CVC56695
State Licensed Solar Contractor
Pure Energy Solar International Inc.

Wayne at PureEnergySolar.com

http://PureEnergySolar.com
http://SolarChargingStation.net
352 377-6527 Office
352 336-3299
Fax

The Sun Is Always Shining!

The
content of this message is Pure Energy Solar Confidential. If you are
not the intended
recipient and have received this message in error, any use or
distribution is
prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message from your computer system. Thank you.