[RE-wrenches] Specific AC Coupling question

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:24:27 PDT 2016

Wrenches
I have only been able to get the IG, the sma 1800 and 2500 to either run or
go off line not slow down like the SMA Island does, we did instead use a
600 volt contactor to turn off on of the strings instead, this was an ok
work around. The pv shed seemed better then freq shut downs all the time.
Jerry