[RE-wrenches] reflective label maker?

Kirk Herander vtsolar at icloud.com
Fri Apr 1 07:26:11 PDT 2016

www.creativesafetysupply.com - their Labeltac4 line of printers are good.
They require a computer usb port, i.e. not all that portable, but are quite
versatile, they supply lots of templates you can customize in Microsoft
word. Also offer reflective label tape to print on. Not cheap, I paid about
$700 3 years ago for one, but no problems.

Kirk Herander

Owner|Principal, VT Solar, LLC

Celebrating our 25th Anniversary 1991-2016

www.vermontsolarnow.com

dba Vermont Solar Engineering

NABCEPTM  2003 Inaugural Certificant

VT RE Incentive Program Partner