[RE-wrenches] Access pathways

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 13:21:56 PDT 2016

Rebecca;
Look into the Boulder, CO and Golden, CO Fire Marshal compromises on IFC
setbacks, and also Oregon. These all put some common sense "intent of the
code" perspective into the setback situation with a realistic look at what
firefighters actually want.
I do have these documents available. And also a powerpoint on IFC2012 and
firefighter access that I presented at last year's NABCEP CE conference. If
you or anyone else would like these documents, please contact me off list

Dan Fink
Adjunct Professor of Solar Energy Technology, Ecotech Institute
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional
~ Small Wind Installer
Executive Director, Buckville Energy
NABCEP Registered Continuing Education Providers™
970.672.4342