[RE-wrenches] Successor to SunEye 210?

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 17:25:17 PST 2016

Hi Kevin - We're using the Solar Shading app by Comoving Magnetics. It's
$18. It's pretty accurate, once you learn how hold  and tilt the phone. A
tripod adaptor will fix that by keeping tilt accurate, I'm looking for
something commercial to start with.
As for the Pathfinder tripod adaptor -- I'll take a photo of it when I get
back to the office later this week, and i might just put together a couple
samples made with thick plastic. The prototype is plywood.

Dan Fink
Adjunct Professor, Ecotech Institute
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional
~ Small Wind Installer
Executive Director, Buckville Energy
NABCEP Accredited Continuing Education Providers™
970.672.4342