[RE-wrenches] NEC 705.12 Point of Connection - 120% rule for center-fed panelboards

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Thu Mar 3 12:10:57 PST 2016

Bill,
Did I understand your earlier post to infer that there never was an intent
to apply the "opposite end of the buss" rule to the 120% backfeed allowance
in residential applications?  And that you have been working to rewrite a
solar backfeed breaker in a residential setting to land anywhere on the
buss?

Howie
*Howie Michaelson*
*NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™*
Sun Catcher, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar Electric Incentive Partner
802-272-0004