[RE-wrenches] Drop mode: who needs it?

Wayne Irwin wayne at pureenergysolar.com
Fri Feb 5 14:33:43 PST 2016

Living off grid, I have found "drop" to be useful for time's (at night) when using small generator (6.5kw) to assist with the batteries but we want to run the microwave for a few minutes which can bog down the generator. Yes flipping the breaker will do the same thing. But breakers don't auto reset. Can also be useful for exercising batteries with GT system.

Wayne Irwin
P.E.S.

Sent from my mobile device