[RE-wrenches] Enphase M190 current limiting

Luke Christy sgsrenewables at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 08:41:27 PST 2016

Hi Rebecca,
After you posted this I looked at the power production history for several of our Enphase sites with M190s, and the same thing is happening. Inverter output is being clipped at 140W across the board.
This seems like a pretty big deal in terms of potential lost production for a lot of users.

Have you brought this up with Enphase?

-Luke

NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional™: Certification #031409-25
NABCEP Certified Solar Heating Installer™: Certification #ST032611-03
CoSEIA Certified PV Installer

Solar Gain Services, LLC
PO Box 531
Monte Vista, CO 81144