[RE-wrenches] 600V charge controller questions

jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 14:39:07 PST 2016

HI Allan,

I’ll let you do the AC or DC couple choice.
However my suggestion if you do DC couple is to go Schneider for all.  Then you will have an integrated DC couple package.  Metering and control, they have new battery meter and full online capability.

And one of the things I don’t like about the moringstar is that manual relay.

You should be able to configure a relay to turn off the GT inverter and turn on the 600v CC automatically in the event of a power failure.
Not that I’ve looked for a 80 amp 600vdc one.

jay

peltz power