[RE-wrenches] Plastic washers

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Thu Jan 28 13:58:14 PST 2016

You can buy sheets and cut or stamp to size.
http://www.mscdirect.com/industrialtools/epdm-rubber-sheet.html
I'm sure there are pre-cut EPDM washers out there.

EPDM is routinely bonded to washers and screw flanges for fastening
brackets and metal roofing material, so I don't see why it would be too
soft for similar applications where separating metals is the goal.
Obviously you wouldn't want a 1/4" thick piece.