[RE-wrenches] Plastic washers

Jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 17:44:36 PST 2016

Ok here is the long form.

Customers system is in Mexico, Baja. So I'm not concerned about legal issues.
It is a custom racking design to fit his house.
Flat concrete roof,low tilt design with extra heavy duty engineering for hurricanes. Easy access for future MX of all fasteners
Owner lives on his own island in the South Pacific.
This is his 2nd ( more?) house.

He wants this. I've told him all of what you all and have said including that there will need to be future mx to check bolt tightness.

I am going to do it for him.
Thanks for all the advice on where to get look for the parts he's looking for.

Jay

Peltz power.