[RE-wrenches] Plastic washers

Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Wed Jan 27 09:12:19 PST 2016

One thing I have noticed is that many rack materials are a mixture of aluminum and other metals. I found out when trying to weld the material. It would be good to know just how dissimilar stainless is compared to the rack metal.

Jay, I would ask them what good is the insulator if the bolt/screw still contacts the metal of both through the bolt touching each hole?

Thank you,

Larry