[RE-wrenches] Plastic washers

Conrad Geyser conradg at cape.com
Wed Jan 27 06:36:37 PST 2016

Jay,

I would suggest that he has a point, that the dissimilar metals do have a
reaction.  But that the reaction is self limiting and that stainless
fasteners with aluminum are used in marine applications albeit only with
anodized aluminum.  Or say fine and invoice accordingly for the plastic
washers.

Conrad
Cotuit Solar

Conrad Geyser, Principal