[RE-wrenches] Solarworld

drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Thu Jan 21 07:46:11 PST 2016

So far I have purchased mostly from known distributors, so haven't
encountered the cheap knockoff issue. Is this happening much? What is the
evidence that this is gong on?

I've seen ads claiming SolarWorld modules at over $0.30 / Watt cheaper
than the REC modules which I get good pricing on. I don't know the
companies. For all I know, they could be counterfeit. They have definitely
been advertised as cheap at times as the very lowest end of the Chinese
imports. When something seems too good to be true, it usually isn't.

Thanks,

Drake

Good morning,