[RE-wrenches] Battery Charge Settings.

RE Ellison reellison at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 07:07:14 PST 2016

OK Steve now you got me thinking,
Some would say that's a bad idea!

Using the voltage settings you're speaking of what would you recommend for equalize charging ?

I have always thought that different settings for different times of year was logical but you're getting your bulk up you know what I would normally consider to be a low side of the equalization charge.

Understood that rolls charge differently than a lot of other batteries I believe it's due to plate density?

Thanks,
bob ellison