[RE-wrenches] Trojan L-16 charge settings

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Mon Jan 18 20:49:25 PST 2016

William,
Those default settings are suited for sealed batteries, not flooded. While
each battery manufacturer's charge protocols are somewhat different, I
would definitely follow Trojan's recommendations as best possible in this
circumstance.

Howie
Howie Michaelson
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™

Sun Catcher
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar Electric Incentive Partner
802-272-0004