[RE-wrenches] battery-based inverter

Kirk Herander vtsolar at icloud.com
Fri Jan 15 11:11:38 PST 2016

My initial experience with Radians was not good. I had one of the 4kw modules fail three times on a 8048. Once was the result of a factory wiring error, plain as day when I went to replace it. Module 1 output was wired to module 2 terminals on the AC board and vice-versa. But the communication cables were plugged in correctly (module 1 to jack 1, 2 to jack 2). This caused master/slave programming to get all screwed up. It worked for about 3 weeks before the right combination of commands occurred and it smoked.