[RE-wrenches] Temporary Roof Anchors

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Fri Jan 8 11:46:01 PST 2016

​You can also buy roofing granules by the 5 gallon bucket. Keep a few
colors in the warehouse and a baggie of each on the truck.​ Three colors
are close enough for just about every roof (gray, light brown, reddish
brown around here).

6x6 sheets of 28ga aluminum are very handy for this, and they cost next to
nothing.

Jason Szumlanski
Florida Solar Design Group