[RE-wrenches] Rolls Surrette Re-combiner caps.

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 09:29:06 PDT 2016

Top o' the morning!
Has anyone used the Rolls Surrette recombiner caps for their series 4000
batteries? They come standard on the series 5000 batteries  Any ideas where
to source them? None of our battery suppliers we get Rolls batteries from
seem to have them.
We have used water miser caps in the past, they seem to have only moderate
results....some customers seem to think they help with minimizing
electrolyte loss and some thinking they dont help at all.....Any thoughts?

Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa
Oregon LRT#25
Oregon Solarworks LLC