[RE-wrenches] Whisper 100 parts?

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 10:34:54 PDT 2016

Wrenches;

I was contacted by an individual in remote Alaska who is heavily invested
in Whisper 100s (the best turbine SWWP ever made IMHO and his). He is
looking for spare parts, and even entire boneyard turbines. Specific needs
right now, a Whisper 100 powerhead.

He was dealing with a company in Colorado for a while, but they severed all
ties with India recently.

Please contact me off-list if you know of a secret stash of Whisper 100
parts. I have a client here in CO that will probably need some refurb parts
soon.

Best regards;

Dan Fink
Adjunct Professor of Solar Energy Technology, Ecotech Institute
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional
~ Small Wind Installer
Executive Director, Buckville Energy
NABCEP Registered Continuing Education Providers™
970.672.4342