[RE-wrenches] Steel Trusses

Chad Waits chadwaits at netzerosolar.net
Mon Jun 6 15:15:01 PDT 2016

Wrenches,

Anyone out there have any experience attaching arrays (from the topside) to
roofs with steel trusses under plywood decking? We¹ve got a new project that
has steel trusses and we would prefer to not have to spend time in the attic
bolting through  (it was 113 degrees here today)Š Is there a fastening
system out there that anyone has experience with?

Oh, the roof is composite/strengthened clay tile as well.

Thanks!

Chad Waits
President/Owner ­ Net Zero Solar
101 W. 5th St., Tucson, AZ  85705
Office: 520-207-4053
Cell: 520-270-4873
NABCEP Certified Solar Heating Installer