[RE-wrenches] MAGE AC modules

Carl Adams swingjunkie at gmail.com
Fri May 27 13:49:17 PDT 2016

Hello Wrenches,

I installed some Mage AC modules a few years back. These use the
SolarBridge micro inverter.  I have had a couple of these fail and would
like to have one in stock for trouble shooting.  I currently have one which
appears to be failed based on the online data, but according to SunPower
support I need to go onsite check all connections and measure all voltages
and then call them with data to get the RMA started.  They tell me I cannot
buy a spare to pop in while I am there, as I am not a SunPower dealer.  If
any of you have one of these you would part with contact me off list.

With REgards
Carl Adams
SunRock Solar