[RE-wrenches] 1000V underground wire

Hilton Dier hiltondier at gmail.com
Wed May 18 06:51:24 PDT 2016

I'm with Chris Mason on this one. Teck 90 cable is great stuff. No more screwing around with rigid PVC conduit and solvent glue in the bottom of a trench. No more backbreaking wire pulls. It is impervious to almost anything, direct burial, concrete encasement, wet location, whatever. Just roll it out and drop it in the trench. You'll be done before the backhoe operator finishes his cigarette.

The cost per foot isn't that much over wire and conduit and the time and hassle savings are huge. As you can tell, I'm a convert.

Hilton

Hilton Dier III
Renewable Energy Design
Solar Gain, LLC