[RE-wrenches] Sharp solar

Patrick A. Shortell pshortell6 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 09:23:11 PDT 2016

Hello list
Don't know if this is the proper forum for this but I've been feeling nostalgic about sharp solar lately
I visited on old client over the weekend and took a peak at her system
It's just about ten years ago I installed it and never had an issue
I installed the sharp triangles and the sun vista inverter for her
Sharp really had the grid tie market figured out
3- mppt inverter
Modules that looked awesome on a hip roof
That srs mounting system that was beautiful and basically rodent proof
Union made modules made in the USA
I really wish they could have survived
They were light years ahead
I have about 20 sun vistas out there
0 failures
A couple of squeaky fans
It's a shame because these types of innovations could be up sold in today's market
There's so many ugly rectangles installed on hip roofs near me
God I miss sharp!
FYI
Anybody doing peak shaving should check out the sharp smart storage website
Looks like they're innovating again
Please come back!
Thanks for listening
Pat