[RE-wrenches] Aquion Batteries, Was LiFePO4

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Fri Jan 29 06:30:45 PST 2016

To All,

            Great insight on the lithium movement. I do am looking for anyone dealing with the new Aquion batteries. I’ve got a couple of potential clients that have inquired about them. Saw them at a NABCEP training session last spring and while the idea is moving I wasn’t impressed. Perhaps it’s time to start a new thread, “Aquion batteries”.

Thanks,

Christopher