[RE-wrenches] the federal tax credit this year

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Sat Dec 19 15:50:10 PST 2015

I heard Congress just approved the extension of the 30% tax credit
beyond 2016.  Supposedly the rule changed to "begin construction" from
"put into service", but I don't think that takes effect till 2017.
Definitely want a tax pro to look the whole thing over, especially in
light of the new rules.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,