[RE-wrenches] SIPS panel roofs

Bill Hennessy bill at berkssolar.com
Wed Dec 16 18:01:46 PST 2015

Dana--We did a 12" sip w 5/8 osb on a 3:12 roof using DPWs Easy Feet. We needed a PE review and stamp for the permit.Easy Feet were set 44" apart. The system was in profile and the IronRidge xrs rails were set 41" apart for the 300W 72 cell modules w Solar Edge optimizers in Allentown, PA. Design snow load was 30psf.
The Easy Feet worked great, but you have to set them right the first time. Mastic will not let go to fine tune.
 Bill Hennessy
Berks Solar, LLC
371 Centennial Rd
Mertztown, PA 19539