[RE-wrenches] Rolls Surrette not honoring their warranty

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Tue Dec 15 17:33:48 PST 2015

We've gotten Rolls clunkers right from the factory with zero volts, and
yes we had to get nasty to get it replaced.  They wanted to charge us
shipping under the warranty terms, and I stood my ground: they sold a
hunk of lead, when I paid for a battery. That is not completing the
sales transaction, while warranty applies after the purchase has been
successfully completed.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,